Do you have a second home, vacation home or other property that you leave vacant or unoccupied for an extended length of time? If so, our Property Watch services may just be what you need to give you peace of mind protection. For a small monthly fee we will visit the home and document with photographs. An extensive, but not all inclusive list of included items are noted below. Let the Visionary Team be your eyes and ears when you can’t!
1. Inspection of exterior of home and grounds (looking for o/s damage, plants/trees in distress, issues with sprinklers/irrigation, note if landscape needs attention and remove flyers, papers).
2. Check outside of home and in garage for termite tubes.
3. Take pictures of outside of home and email to owner.
4. Check windows for breakage and screens for tears.
5. Verify all locks are working.
6. Verify all windows locked and window coverings closed.
7. Verify windows are not leaking.
8. Replace light bulbs inside and outside if needed.
9. Test smoke detectors and replace batteries if needed.
10. Check water heater/RO system/softener system for leaks (add salt if needed).
11. Check toilets for operation and water running.
12. Note any stains on ceilings indicating water damage/leaks.
13. Run faucets and check under sinks for leaks.
14. Verify sinks drain.
15. Check for pests or evidence of pests inside the home.
16. Check thermostat for temperature and verify is set to desired temperature.
17. Change HVAC filters as needed.
18. Take pictures of the inside of home and email to owner.
19. Check mail and forward to owner.
20. Email report of home status and noted comments/concerns.
21. Check for cleanliness of home.
22. Arrange for repairs as necessary. (Visionary Properties Property Management will arrange and manage any new services needed as a result of our inspection)
Thank You for considering VPPM Property Watch services.